The One Step Closer Foundation’s Seventh Annual All-In for Cerebral Palsy (CP) Celebrity Poker Tournament
Celebrities, poker players, athletes and Playmates went all in on Saturday, December 13th for The One Step Closer Foundation’s Seventh Annual All-In for Cerebral Palsy (CP) Celebrity Poker Tournament at Bally’s Hotel & Casino Poker Room. The star-studded charity event, hosted by Emmy-Award winning actress Cheryl Hines and poker superstar Jamie Gold, kicked off with a red carpet at 1 p.m. Celebs posed for photos, signed autographs and chatted with media before hitting the tables for a fun-filled game of Texas Hold Em. Stars in attendance included the founder of One Step Closer Jared Zalewski as well as Jennifer Tilly, Jose Conseco, Coolio, Zab Judah, Sara Underwood, Roy Nelson, Quinton Aaron, Erik Aude, Erin O’Brien, Alicia Webb, Shawn Daivari, Alison Waite, Joe Cada, Phil Laak, Noah Schwartz, Katrina Jett, Jennifer Braff, Katrina Jett, Stacy Fuson, Lauren Anderson, Reid Brigac, Jonathan Ogden, Lawyer Milloy, Wade Martin and Robert Mizrachi.
Play began at 2 p.m. with nearly 100 participants joining the action as Hines and Gold emceed. During the tournament, the foundation also auctioned off exciting prizes to benefit the charity including an exclusive dinner personally created by Coolio that will be filmed for his show “Cooking with Coolio,” private coaching sessions with poker pros Joe Cada and Jamie Gold and a night out in Los Angeles with three gorgeous Playmates.
Players battled it out all day with UFC fighter Roy “Big Country” Nelson, Playmate Stacy Fuson and pros Robert Mizrachi and Phil Laak among eight players advancing to the final table. But it was Nelson who came up big to take home the title and the $10,000 first prize while poker enthusiast Greg Feldman of Fishers, Indiana placed second.
This year the tournament raised over $50,000 to support those with CP and their families.
- Variety Children’s Charity Poker
- Jamie Gold Returns to Poker After Dark for “Golden Nights” Week
- Jamie Gold is Back! But Was He Ever Gone?
- Variety Charity Poker Night – 2018
- Great Jamie Gold Fold
- Variety Charity Poker Night
- Top Poker Pros Talk Poker Strategy and Politics
- A Conversation with Jamie Gold – Winner of the Biggest WSOP Main Event Ever
- Jamie Gold And Adrian Paul To Host The PEACE Fund’s Annual Celebrity Poker Tournament
- WSOP Main Event Champ Jamie Gold – Tipsy Talk
- Yasiel Puig’s Wild Horse Foundation Charity Poker Tournament
- Linkin Park And Steve Aoki Host Music For Relief Poker Tournament
- Giving Back Fund Holds 8th annual Big Game Big Give Event at Super Bowl
- Giving Back Fund 8th Annual Big Game Big Give
- February 4th! Jamie Hosts “Big Game – Big Give”
- ESPN – Poker is lacking the heroes and villains it so desperately needs
- Real Story with Gretchen Carlson
- Access Hollywood Segment from the Variety Charity Poker Tournament
- Variety Charity Poker Night – July 27th
- The Variety Charity Poker & Casino Night!
- Casino World Magazine July 2016
- One Step Closer Foundation Celebrity Poker Tournament
- 2006 WSOP Champion Jamie Gold: “Poker’s Back and So Am I”
- Wall Street is wagering that the ‘great dollar correction’ is just beginning
- Music for Relief Poker Tournament Benefit
- Jamie Gold takes Second in the Bicycle Casino WSOP Circuit Main Event
- Poker for Hope 2016
- A Closer Look at WSOP Champion Jamie Gold’s Charity Poker Work
- USA Today – Antonio Esfandiari beats Jamie Gold for WSOP Circuit gold
- Jose Canseco, Jamie Gold & A YouStake Showdown
- WSOP Day 35: Jamie Gold and Anthony Zinno in Prime Position to Capture WSOP Bracelets
- Jamie Gold Makes Final Table In $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em Event At 2015 World Series Of Poker
- 2006 WSOP Champ Jamie Gold Thinks “Maybe I Can Compete Again” and Talks YouStake
- An Evening with Dr. Mehmet Oz to benefit Kidsanctuary
- The One Step Closer Foundation’s Seventh Annual All-In for Cerebral Palsy (CP) Celebrity Poker Tournament
- 7th Annual All In for CP Celebirty Poker Tournament
- Go All-In for a Good Cause
- Her House of Cards
- High Stakes Heroes : Poker Player Magazine
- Good instincts can overcome bad cards
- ESPN 106.3FM Interview
- Auction to Benefit Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Wonderwall Listomania – Celebrity Poker Stars
- Can Poker Save the World?
- SI Vault – Jamie Gold
- Jamie Gold – “The Philanthropist”